Business Operations Manager APPLY NOW
The Business Operations Manager will be responsible for day-to-day operations, managing the organization’s employees, helping and creating organizational and program budgets in collaboration with Management and ensuring organizational effectiveness by providing leadership for the organizations financial and operations functions.
- Coordination and Supervision
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various units in the business and oversee day-to-day office management tasks, ensuring that all are aligned and plans are seamlessly executed.
- Review financial statements and data.
- Pricing of all goods sold in coordination with accounts
- Utilize financial data to improve efficiency.
- Prepare and control operational budgets.
- Control & manage inventory.
- Improve processes and policies in support of business goals & priorities
- Formulate and implement relevant policies and procedures to maximize output.
- Monitor adherence to rules, regulations, and procedures.
- Develop and optimize processes as the online store scales.
- Identify channels to source new leads and potential customers through both online and offline media.
- Growing conversion through prompts and reminders
- Working with the People Department/Management to plan the use of human resources.
- Assist in recruitment and placement of required staff; establishment of organizational structure; delegation of tasks and accountabilities.
- Establish work schedules.
- Supervise staff. Monitor and evaluate performance in partnership with the People Department/Management
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity.
- Implement and manage operational plans.
- Understand and support the end-to-end supply operations at all times.
- Analyse daily and weekly operation metrics with a macro view of the long-term success of HERI online
- Optimize order delivery times and HERI earnings leveraging website utility & traffic to drive conversions
- Update price visibility on all platforms and for all teams
- Ensure service levels are maintained and customer satisfaction achieved.
- Bachelor’s in Engineering, Economics, Business Admin or similar education
- Computer proficiency in MS programs or ERP systems.
- Knowledge of SQL preferred
- 2+ years of experience in high demanding positions (operations, consulting, retail, logistics etc.).
- Experience in on-demand delivery & E-Commerce is a plus
- Knowledge of government contract management and experience in organizational effectiveness and operations management implementing best practices.
- Effective English written and communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Results oriented, autonomous and efficient
- Leadership - you can motivate your teammates.
- Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization.
- Ability to look at situations from several points of view
- Persuasive with details and facts
- Delegate responsibilities effectively
Please send your applications via email@example.com by 11th December 20202020-12-11|||Nairobi|||Supervises Field Ops team, Customer Service & Admin, Digital Marketing team||||||yJMsum2q1~2fP-Xi|||FULL_TIME|||KES|||HOUR|||single||||||||||||false